History

Hyde, Hyde & McGregor was founded by Frank Hyde in 1934, he was joined by his son Garbutt Hyde in 1962.  Tom joined the practice in 1992. The business has been located at 233 Creek Street for years.

Tom, upon graduating from the University of Western, set up practice in Wallaceburg in 1982 and has provided legal services to the community and surrounding are ever since.